As a parent, your child’s best interest—in every aspect of their life—is foremost in your mind, so choosing the right school to provide the foundation for their Christian and academic lives is vitally important.
- For over 55 years, Our Savior Lutheran School has been a vibrant part of Our Savior Lutheran Church’s ministry
- The mission statement: Sharing Christ’s love; Centered in God’s Word
- Our purpose: to provide a quality, Christ-centered educational experience
- Small class-sizes
- Relational, collaborative approaches used
- Play-based social-emotional skills training in preschool classes
- State and National Accreditation
- Certified teachers have a genuine concern for each of our students and families
- Open communication between teachers and parents
- Kindergarten – Grade 8 testing through Stanford Achievement Tests (SAT)
- Extra-curricular activities available for various age-groups
- Bonds made between children, parents, and staff--through Christ--for the joys and challenges of life
At Our Savior Lutheran School, we recognize that each child is unique and has gifts and interests that will enhance our school family. I hope that you will choose to partner with us at Our Savior Lutheran School. If I can assist you further in making this important decision, please do not hesitate to call me at 636-343-7511 or email at email@example.com
Linda Dehn, Principal
The Mission Statement and Purpose of Our Savior Lutheran School
Our school exists as a disciple-making ministry of Our Savior Lutheran Church. The school serves the families of the community seeking a caring Christian school of high academic quality. We work to meet or exceed state requirements and to train students as Christian witnesses in the twenty-first century. We seek to serve the needs of people in response to the great love God has for all. It is our intention that all people see themselves as created uniquely, forgiven daily, guided purposefully, and loved unconditionally thanks to the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. In our daily relationships, our school atmosphere revolves around bringing the Word of God to our students and their families. We equip children to grow in their love for God and use their God-given talents to lead, serve, and witness in their family, church, community, and world.
- To operate the school as an educational and outreach ministry of the congregation.
- To continue and increase the school’s high level of excellence.
- To offer expanding facilities and programs for increasing numbers of families.
- To serve, above all, the spiritual and educational needs of the child.