Tuition Assistance is available for students in Kindergarten - Grade 8.
FACTS is the company through which LESA (Lutheran Elementary Schools Association) determines the financial assistance given to families throughout the Lutheran schools that are members of the organization.
Families who request financial assistance for attendance at Our Savior Lutheran School must complete the FACTS application process and be enrolled at OSL in order to be eligible for tuition assistance.
Deadlines for the FACTS process are very important. Any student currently enrolled must have the online application and paperwork needed by FACTS turned in by April 1. Anyone who completes the process later may get assistance if money is unused, but that money is generally earmarked for newly enrolled families.
Families that receive tuition assistance from OSL must go through the FACTS/LESA process:
- Click this link to access the sign-in page for the application: https://online.factsmgt.com/ga/aid/inst/4FG82
- After completing the application, families will be provided options (mail, fax, or online upload) for submitting their supporting tax documents
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing and review before you will be able to see the verified financial summary
- The $35 application fee will be paid by the family at the time the application is submitted
- The financial aid application for the 2019-20 year will open on January 1st 2019